Tuesday 30 June 2009

Forced Emergeny Landings

So,
Today due to the British Aerobatics Team we were unable to do ciurcits wich wasnt really a bad thing because instead we went over to Rushden and practiced forced emergency landings which i really did enjoy. It started off with Richard showing me how we get from 2,000ft to the ground on idle with the checks involved in a FEM, we then went through it with Richard telling me what to do and finally i did it on my own. I looked around at first and found a nice little grass strip but then i ended up choosing a field infront as it was the better option. After finishing the procedures we did a fly away and came back to jolly Sywell. My Uncle Kevin came with me and remarked on my "Awsome Landing" even though he was on the opposite side of the airfield and he diddnt see the bumps.... And i have another lesson on thursday so ill see you then

All the Best

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment